Remapping function keys for WebSAPConsole
WebSAPConsole is a technology from SAP which generates web pages to provide access to SAP transactions. It can be setup to generate HTML pages with ad-hoc extensions supported by either Intermec iBrowse or Symbol SPB. CETerm is compatible with most of these extensions and offers additional extensions within our Web Browser.
To access SAP transactions through WebSAPConsole, you need to configure key remapping within CETerm Browser. Also you do not need the WebSAPConsole to generate output for either Intermec iBrowse or Symbol Pocket Browser. CETerm will work with the WebSAPConsole without either of these modules.
- Copy the file sapkeys.txt to your device. Click here to download sapkeys.txt
- Under Session->Configure->Options, tap "Configure Keybars and Keys.."
- Move to the "User Text" tab.
- Select "Load from File" and select the sapkeys.txt file.
- Move to the "Edit Keymap" tab
- Select the "HTML Keymap" for editing.
- Add the following "New" keys. (This is tedious, but can be copied via registry keys to other devices.)
Make sure on the
Select Keymap tab that you have checked "Emulation" for "Session Keymap Type" and "Include Common Map"
The function keys will now activate the same actions as the Ctrl+# keys. The PageUp and PageDn will activate the 192 and 193 actions if any are defined. The Enter key will perform the delayed Submit.
You can change the sapkeys.txt" file to do different actions if you understand the HTML in the page.